Generic Type: Aliphatic Acrylic-Polyester Polyurethane
Description: High build, low sheen finish that has excellent resistance to corrosion, chemicals and abrasion. Suitable for application over a number of Carboline primers and intermediates, this material provides very good weathering performance in a broad range of
- Outstanding performance properties in both mild and aggressive environments
- Fast cure
- High build; suitable for many two-coat systems
- Suitable for application direct to inorganic zincs
- Application by spray, brush or roller
- Indefinite recoatability
- VOC compliant to current AIM regulations
- Low HAP's content, 0.51bs./gal (61.7 g/l)
Color: Refer to Carboline Color Guide. Certain colors may require multiple coats to hide.
Primers: Carbozinc, Carboguard and Carbomastic or other primers as specified. Refer to Substrates & Surface Preparation.
Topcoat: May be topcoated with Carbothane Clear Coat if desired.