Once client commitment is secured our teams of installers and site management are deployed to deliver the chosen solution. Utilizing the best available technology and equipment, and a vast pool of over 15 years installation experience, has demonstrated time and again that delivery on time and within agreed financial parameters, is our minimum acceptable service standard.
High Performance Solutions, Inc. has rapidly established a reputation for the highest quality supply and installation of flooring systems to all segments of the Philippines commercial and industrial markets. By setting the highest standards and consistently raising the bar, High Performance Solutions Inc. aims to become the first client choice when flooring solutions are considered.
With 17 years flooring experience of its incorporators, HPS offers the following services:
Supply & Install, Turnkey Flooring Applications, Single Source Responsibility, Nationwide Enterprise,
- Operations in two strategic territories - Manila & Cebu (Covering Visayas & Mindanao),
- One National Sales Manager
- Two Territory Managers,
- 10 Specially Trained Installation Teams,
- 50 Specially Trained Applicators,
- Over 750,000 sq.ft/year,
- 95% Repeat Customers
- Fully equipped installation team
- After Sales Service
Flooring Methods and Process
- Understand client’s project objective and system requirements.
- Conduct’s client visit.
- Consultation with project/site personnel on floor requirements.
- Diagnosis of existing floor concerns.
- Submission of recommended solutions for client’s approval.
- Project implementation.
Flooring Methods and Process would differ depending on the kind of flooring product we offer. But basically, what HPFI offers is a supply and install of all of its products. This gives the client more value of their money brought about by single-source warranty.
The Consultancy Process is unique because the salespeople together with the engineering group survey the site conduct the inspection, and then recommends the appropriate and efficient flooring system for a particular project. HPS does not offer “one flooring product fits all” because none exists.