Generic Type: Epoxy Polyamide
Description: Versatile corrosion resistant coating. Used either as a
primer or intermediate coat over steel, other epoxies
or inorganic zinc primers. May be topcoated with a
broad variety of high performance finish coats. Has
surface tolerant properties. Has optional (LT) cure for
35°F cure capability.
• Ready to apply after mixing; no sweat-in time or
• Economical fit for use epoxy
• Used as a primer or intermediate coat
• Can be applied over power tool cleaned surfaces
• Micaceous iron oxide (MiO Filler) for additional
barrier properties and corrosion resistance: MiO is
• Optional low temperature (LT) cure Part B
• VOC compliant to current AIM regulations
Color Medium Gray: Use color (0800) Dark Gray: Use color
(0700) When used with custom colors, addition of MiO
Filler will impart a grey cast to any color used.
Primers: Self-priming. May be applied over organic and
inorganic zinc rich primers. A mist coat may be
required to minimize bubbling over zinc rich primers.