Generic Type: High solids polyamine-epoxy
Description: High solids, epoxy lining that is designed for potable
water and wastewater applications. Product is selfpriming
and is normally applied in two coats.
- High solids; Low VOC and HAPs formula
- NSF approved for ANSI/NSF Standard 61 for
- potable water tanks*
- Meets the FDA requirements for 21CFR 75.300 for
- direct food contact
- VOC compliant to current AIM regulations
- Good chemical resistance
- Excellent abrasion resistance
- Excellent thermal shock resistance
*Valid if manufactured at a certified location.
Color: Light Grey (0700), White (0800), and Light Blue
(0100). Colors are unmatched and designed for
potable water immersion service.