- Resistant to severe thermal shock
- Provides outstanding long-term performance when applied over Carbozinc inorganic zinc primers
- Air-dries to touch (full film formation properties occurs after heat curing)
Color & Dry Temperature Resistance:
*Available in the following stock colors
- Black (C900) 1000°F (538°C) Continuous
- Aluminum (C901) 1000°F (538°C) Continuous
- Black and Aluminum allow surges to 1200°F(649°C)
- Gray (C705) 750°F (399°C)
*All other colors are made to order and have temperature resistance in the 650-750°F (343°C-399°C) range.
Initial (Flat after heat curing)
Inorganic zincs. None needed for stainless steel or aluminum.