Generic Type: Solvent Based Organic Zinc-Rich Epoxy
Description: Low VOC organic zinc epoxy steel primer with quick cure-to-topcoat characteristics for in-shop applications and quick turnaround requirements in the field. Carbozinc 858 DOT has very good adhesion and undercutting resistance and is excellent for use as a corrosion resistant primer for a variety of applications.
- Meets Class A slip co-efficient and creep testing criteria for use on faying surfaces
- Meets SSPC Paint System 20
- Low temperature cure down to 35°F (2°C)
- Protects against undercutting corrosion
- May be applied with standard airless or conventional spray equipment
- VOC compliant to current AIM regulations
Color: Green (0300)
Primers: Self Priming
Topcoats: Can be topcoated with Epoxies, Polyurethanes, Acrylics and others as recommended by your Carboline sales representative.