Generic Type: Self-curing, inorganic, zinc silicate.
Description: A weldable pre-construction inorganic zinc primer for
shop use only.
- Welds made over Carboweld 11 coated steel are
- equal in every respect to welds made to uncoated
- Designed to protect steel during construction phase of projects under normal conditions.
- Can be topcoated for additional long term protection for atmospheric exposures.
- Weld spatter does not adhere to or damage the coating.
- Can be welded as quickly and easily as bare steel at production line speeds without loss in strength of consistency of the weld.
- Dries to touch and to handle in 3 to 5 minutes.
- Utilizes ultra pure, low-lead, zinc filler
Color: Gray (0700) Standard.
*Consult Carboline Technical Service for appropriate topcoat specific for
the intended service.