Generic Type: Aliphatic Acrylic Polyurethane
Description: High gloss finish with exceptional weathering performance characteristics. Used extensively in virtually all industrial markets, 134 MC provides a smooth, durable finish that has superior resistance to corrosion, abrasion and chemical exposure.
- High solids, low VOC content
- Excellent weatherability
- Exceeds SSPC Paint 36 specification for a Level 3 urethane
- Excellent flow characteristics allow for application by spray or roller
- Superior impact and abrasion resistance
- VOC compliant to 100 g/l VOC regulations
Color: Refer to Carboline Color Guide. Certain colors, particularly in non-leaded safety oranges, reds and yellows may require multiple coats for adequate hiding. Check color suitability before use.
Primers: Refer to Substrates & Surface Preparation
Topcoats: Carbothane® Clear Coat when required