Generic Type: Aliphatic Acrylic Polyurethane
Description: High solids, high build, satin finish that provides a tough attractive finish while exhibiting outstand-ing performance properties. Demonstrates ex-tremely good resistance to abrasion, corrosion and chemical exposure when applied over recommended Carboline primers and/or interme-diate coats.
- Outstanding performance properties in virtual-ly all industrial markets
- High build; suitable for many two-coat systems
- High solids formulation allows for improved edge protection
- Suitable for application direct to inorganic and organic zinc primers
- Indefinite recoatability
- VOC compliant to current AIM regulations
Color: Refer to Carboline Color Guide. Certain colors require multiple coats to hide.
Finish: Satin to Semi-Gloss
Primers: Refer to Substrates & Surface Preparation
Topcoats: Carbothane® Clear Coats when required