One component polyurethane elastomer, suitable for sealing joints and openings in any building surface. After application, in contact with air, the sealant is vulcanised to an elastic and cohesive mass.
- Neotex® PU Joint maintains its elasticity in a wide range of temperatures
- It shows very good adhesion to many substrates, e.g. concrete, glass, anodized aluminum, wood, etc.
- Easy application at temperatures from +5οC to +40οC
- Very good resistance to aging (UV and moisture).
- High mechanical strength
- Service temperature: -20οC to +90οC