Water based polyurethane, waterproofing coating for roofs when mechanical durability and outstanding waterproofing properties are required. It forms a non-penetrating against moisture film with resistance to UV and mechanical stress.
Fields of application
- Roofs made of concrete, cement boards, mosaic, cement slurries
- Rooftops with resistance to stagnant water
- Metallic surfaces after the application of the proper primer(Vinyfix Primer or Silatex Primer)
- New or old acrylic or polyurethane waterproofing layers
- Mineral bitumen membranes where the low temperature flexibility from -10oC down to -40oC is needed.
- Ideal solution for waterproofing walkable roofs
- High mechanical strength
- Applicability and on cloudy days as the final polymerization of the material is done by evaporation, and therefore under shading
- No appearance of holes in the surface during the curing of material
- Protection of polyurethane foam insulation
- Eco-friendly (Water-based)
- Easy to apply
- Resistant to temperatures from -40oC to +80oC