Two-component, solvent-free, epoxy primer for damp surfaces.
Fields of application
Floors (of factories, laboratories, warehouses, superstores, parking places, garages, slaughterhouses, larders, hospitals, schools, etc.), where the concrete is damp and water is gathered in the pores providing sufficient bonding to the surface. Also suitable for stabilization of old cement-based surfaces.
- Two-component, solvent-free epoxy primer with very strong adhesion on cement based substrates.
- It offers good resistance to alkalis.
- Suitable for interior use.
- May be applied to damp or moist porous surface.
- Can be used as a clear sealer.
- Bonding old to new concrete.