Description of the product
Two-component solvent-free high build epoxy paint for flooring application
Fields of application
Factories, laboratories, warehouses, superstores, parking places, garages, slaughterhouses, larders, hospitals, schools, etc.
Properties & advantages
Neopox® Floor is a suitable coating that can be applied on cement-based floors which need high mechanical and chemical resistance.
It is a two-component epoxy paint based on selected resins and hardeners without solvents which show great abrasion and yellowing resistance, significant strength and chemical resistance (to alkalis, solutions of acids, water, petroleum oils and many solvents).
- Appearance: Glossy
- Mixing ratio (weight proportion): 100Α:27Β
- Consumption: 250-300 gr/m2 (in one layer)
- Indicative thickness: 200μm (dry film)
- Hardening time (tack free) (25oC): 10 hours
- Working time at (25oC): 1 hour
- Minimum temperature of application: 12oC
- Walkability (25oC): 1 day
- Total hardening: ~7 days
- Abrasion Resistance: 68mg - Taber Test ASTM D 4060 (CS 10/100/1000)
- Impact Resistance (EN ISO 6272): IR4
- Adhesion Strength (EN 13892-8): ≥2,5 N/mm2
- Hardness (Shore D): 72
- Resistance to temp. change: -30oC up to +100oC (Dry loading)
Neopox® Floor Winter:
Special version of the product for application in highly humid environments and low temperatures. (<12°C and >5°C, relative atmospheric humidity <75%, surface humidity content <4%)