Description of the product
Two-component solvent-free high build epoxy system certified for permanent contact with foodstuff and flooring application.
Fields of application
Foodstuff and beverages facilities
Properties & Advantages
Neopox® Alimentary is a suitable coating that can be applied on cement-based floors which need high mechanical resistance. It is a two-component epoxy coating based on selected resins and hardeners without solvents which shows great abrasion and yellowing resistance and significant strength.
- Appearance: Glossy
- Mixing ratio (weight proportion): 100A:30B
- Material consumption:330-350 gr/m2 in one layer
- Hardening time (tack free) (25oC): 10 hours
- Working time (25oC): 1 hour
- Hardening temperature of application: 12oC
- Total hardening: ~7 days
Neopox® Alimentary Winter:
Special version of the product for application in highly humid environments and low temperatures. (<12°C and >5°C, relative atmospheric humidity <75%, surface humidity content <4%)