Hybrid primer suitable for decorative cement screeds and cement floors.
Fields of application
Neodur® Varnish PR primer is suitable for sealing porous surfaces and concrete floors and to prevent dust generation. It is an ideal primer for cementitious surfaces such as decorative cement screeds, to be covered with polyurethane varnishes Neodur® Varnish, Neodur® Varnish Mat and Neodur® Varnish W.
Properties and Advantages
- Primer with very good mechanical and chemical resistance
- High resistant to UV radiation, does not become yellowish
- As a primer before the application of varnishes Neodur® Varnish to decorative cement screeds, protects against water absorption, enhances the mechanical strength and maintains the natural appearance of the surface
- Appearance: Transparent
- Density: 1,02 kg/l
- Consumption: 100-120gr/m2, for one coat (depending on substrate absorptivity)
- Drying time: 3 hours (+25oC)
- Recoating with water-based varnish: 24-36 hours (+25oC), depending on the atmospheric humidity
- Recoating with solvent-based varnish: 24-36 hours (+25oC), depending on the atmospheric humidity
- Application temperature: > +10oC
- Adhesion strength: ≥ 2 N/mm2