Roll dimensions: 50x1m
Fabric made of very fine glass fibers
PropertiesIt grants sure benefits in maintenance and strength at extremely competitive installation costs.
- Shocks, tears abrasions, polishing materials, antiseptics don't damage the fabrics. It is ideal for the protection of N-Thermon® sheets.
- By utilizing all the mechanical strength of glass fibers, it grants excellent protection against clefts and wall settling cracks.
- Glass fiber is non-toxic and not affected by bacteria and parasitics. Being washable, maintenance of treated surfaces is extremely easy.
- To modify colour of walls or to refresh previous paints, Gavatex® can be repainted several times without need of prior removal
- The reticulated structure of fabrics makes Gavatex® to be permeable to air.
Basics Gavatex® Types
V2-180-A: 150 gr/m2 (large plain)
V2-130-A: 150 gr/m2 (medium plain)
V2-180-A5: 150 gr/m2 (fine plain)