Two component solvent-free epoxy system for creation of self-levelling floors.
Fields of Application
Epoxol® Floor P is a suitable screed that can be applied on cement-based floors which need high mechanical and chemical resistance, e.g. factories, laboratories, parking places, garages, larders, schools, etc. Thanks to its excellent covering of cracks and imperfections and quick walkability, Epoxol® Floor P is also recommended for repair and refurbishment of old floors.
Properties & Advantages
- Epoxol® Floor P is a two-component epoxy system based on selected resins and hardeners without solvents which show great abrasion and yellowing resistance, significant strength and chemical resistance (to alkalis, solutions of acids, water, petroleum oils and many solvents).
- Compliant with the regulation 2004/42/EC for limitation of V.O.C. in paints and varnishes.
- It is classified as SR-B2,0-AR0,5-IR4 according to EN13813
- Appearance: Gloss
- Mixing ratio (weight proportion): 100Α:27Β
- Hardening time (tack free) (25°C): 10 hours
- Substrate Temperature: +12°C to +35°C
- Ambient Temperature: +12°C to +35°C
- Surface humidity content: <4%
- Relative atmospheric humidity: <70%
- Total Hardening: ~ 7 days
- Hardness (Shore D, ASTM 2240): 72
- Abrasion resistance (ASTM D 4060): 83mg
- Impact resistance (EN ISO 6272): IR4
- Adhesion strength (EN 13892-8): ≥ 2,5 N/mm2
- Resistance to temperature (dry loading) from -30°C to +100°C
Self levelling System:
- Proportion Epoxol® Floor P – quartz sand (Μ-32) = 1:0,7-0,8
- Proportion Epoxol® Floor P – quartz sand (Μ-34) = 1:0,4-0,5
Consumption (per mm): 0,9kg/m2 resin + 0,65kg/m2 quartz sand Μ-32 For thin layer 1mm use quartz sand Μ-34. In this case the consumption (per mm) : 1 kg/m2 resin 0,45kg/m2 quartz sand Μ-3
- Spreading quartz sand Μ-32 to the fresh self-levelling layer Epoxol® Floor P with consumption 3-4kg/m2, and consumption of Epoxol® Floor P (finishing sealing layer) = 400gr/m2
Ral 7035 (Light grey)