Stonchem 600 is a highly cross-linked, novolac epoxy lining system applied at a nominal thickness of 25 mil/ 625 microns. Two coats of the mineral composite filled coating is ideal for the coating of bases, piers, walls and concrete structures. A one coat, 10 to 12 mil/250 to 300 microns, application will renew the surface of an aged lining system. The Stonchem 600 system has excellent resistance to concentrated sulfuric acids, chlorinated solvents and caustics.
• Secondary containment areas
• Concrete pads and pedestals
• Splash/spill areas
• Excellent chemical resistance to concentrated
sulfuric acids, chlorinated solvents and caustics
• Mineral composite filled for increased impermeability
• Factory proportioned units for easy application
Stonchem 600 is formulated to resist a variety of chemical solutions.