Stonset PM8 is a vinyl ester patching mortar. It may be used in a variety of applications, such as:
• Filling voids and bugholes in precast concrete and other masonry surfaces.
• Bonding mortar on stone, concrete and plaster.
• Repairing damaged concrete and filling narrow cracks in concrete.
• Used in conjunction with 700 and 800 Series linings applications.
• Excellent mechanical strengths
• Rapid hardening
• Excellent bond strength assures superior adhesion
• Excellent chemical resistance
• Easily installed to clean, sound substrate
• Factory proportioned packaging ensures consistent, high quality and simplified mixing
• Easy to use, fast-setting, labor saving system