Stonchem 800 is a highly cross-linked, vinyl ester lining system. Two coats of mineral composite filled coating is ideal for the coating of floors, bases, piers, walls and concrete structures. A one coat application will renew the surface of an aged lining system. The Stonchem 800 system has excellent resistance to a broad base of chemicals, including strong organic acids, caustics, solvents and moderate to strong inorganic acids.
• Secondary containment areas/tank farms
• Concrete sumps, vaults and trenches
• Pump pads and pedestals
• Storage tanks
• Neutralization pits
• Chemical storage rooms
• Excellent chemical resistance to a broad range of acids, bases
• Mineral composite filled for low impermeability
• Factory proportioned units for easy application
Stonchem 800 is formulated to resist a variety of chemical solutions.