Stonchem 691 is a highly cross-linked novolac epoxy, static control coating applied at a nominal thickness of 5 to 6 mil/125 to 150 microns. When used in conjunction with Conductive Novolac Primer and tested using the ESD S-71 test method, this carbon based coating measures an average resistance lower than 1,000,000 ohms.
• Secondary containment areas
• Concrete pads and pedestals
• Splash/spill areas
• Excellent chemical resistance to concentrated sulfuric acid, solvents and caustics
• Available in eight standard colors
• Custom colors are available upon request
• Factory proportioned units for easy application
Stonchem 691 is formulated to resist a variety of chemicals.