FF197 is a modified, single component, fire rated polyurethane foam.
FF197 is used to seal door frames, window frames and linear gaps throughout the fire rated areas of a building.
Typical areas of use include: health and leisure facilities, schools, universities, commercial buildings, retail and industrial units.
- Tested to BS EN 1634-1 (fire door) : FD60 performance achieved
- Gaps up to 35 mm (fire door)
- Tested without architrave (fire door)
- Tested with plastic packers (fire door)
- Tested to BS EN 1366-4 (linear gaps) : up to 4 hours fire resistance
- Pink coloured foam for easy identification
- Tack free in 10 minutes
- 2-in-1 gun & nozzle canister