FF197 is a modified, single component, fire rated polyurethane foam.
FF197 is used to seal door frames, window frames and linear gaps throughout the fire rated areas of a building.
Typical areas of use include: health and leisure facilities, schools, universities, commercial buildings, retail and industrial units.
- Tested to BS EN 1634-1 (fire door) : FD60 performance achieved
- Gaps up to 35 mm (fire door)
- Tested without architrave (fire door)
- Tested with plastic packers (fire door)
- Tested to BS EN 1366-4 (linear gaps) : up to 4 hours fire resistance
- Pink coloured foam for easy identification
- Tack free in 10 minutes
- 2-in-1 gun & nozzle canister
||Tested to BS EN 1366-4
||Up to 4 hours
|Tested to BS EN 1634-1
||DIN4102: Part 1
|Canister Temperature Limits
||+10°C to +30°C
|Ambient Temperature Limits
||+5°C to +35°C
||LAB014 - 3 cm in width at 23°C and 50% RH
||FEICA TM 1003
|Tack Free Time
||FEICA TM 1014
||FEICA TM 1005
||FEICA TM 1018
||FEICA TM 1012
|Compression Strength (10%
||FEICA TM 1011
|Continuous Operating Temperature
||Peak: -40°C to +130°C
Continuous: -40°C to +90°C
||Store between +5°C and +25°C in dry conditions.
||12 months when stored in its original unopened containers.
- Ensure suitablility of product prior to use.
- Protect floor coverings with tremco illbruck self-adhesive floor protection
- The surfaces must be solid and stable.
- Remove all loose particles, dust and grease.
- A speedier cure can be attained by moistening the substrates if needed.
For full application details, refer to product data sheet.