FB750 is a lightweight 4 hour fire barrier comprising of a mineral fibre board with an elastomeric, ablative water based sealant.
To reinstate service penetration openings within compartment walls and floors, stopping the potential path for fire and providing a thermal, fire, smoke and acoustic seal. When used in conjunction with FS702, the FB750 board is suitable for sealing around the following service types: non-combustible pipes, cable trays, ladders and baskets (perforated or non-perforated), armoured cables, data cables, HV cable, cable bundles up to 100 mm, dampers and ductwork.
Typical areas of use include: health and leisure facilities, schools, universities, commercial buildings, retail and industrial units
- Certifire listed · Certified to EN 1366-3:2009; ETA 17/0392
- BS 476 Pt 20/22 tested · BS EN 1366-3 tested
- Unique traceability identifier
- Acoustic sealing · Smoke sealing
- Air pressure tested up to 2000 Pa
- Suitable for use in solid and flexible wall constructions and in floors seals where load capability is not required
- Light weight
- Easy to cut