Matacryl WS (Vehicular)
Safety and durability are key for vehicular bridges. Matacryl WS (Vehicular) bonds with the substrate and provides a sealed waterproofing & wearing course in combination with a flexible, crack-bridging barrier membrane for skid resistance and long surface life. It can be used on new bridge construction, routine maintenance or bridge restoration applications.
- Available in spray and manually applied grades to meet job site conditions.
- Installs at a wide range of ambient and substrate temperatures -20 to 35 °C (-4 to 95 °F) to extend the construction season.
- Rapid set time promotes fast installation, lower labour costs and efficient handover to next construction phase.
- Weather resistant and ready for use 60 minutes after completion of application.
- VOC compliant; contains no solvents.
- Chemically inert; does not require hazmat precautions for disposal once cured.
- No heating of resins or special application equipment required.
- Matacryl WS (Vehicular) systems are only installed by authorised and approved contractors
- Cold applied - does not require heating equipment or conditioning
- Manual or Spray applied - quick installation rates, no equipment for hand-applied grade
- Chemical inert - no special requirements for disposal
- Solvent free - VOC compliant
- Rain resistant - rain resistant within 30 minutes of application
- Alfred Nobel Bridge, Denmark
- Atamyrat Bridge, Turkmenistan
- Po River Bridge, Italy
- Lawrence Station, Canada
- Bryggebroen Bridge, Denmark