New hybrid roofing waterproofing product in terracotta colour. Resistance to stagnant water and extreme low temperatures down to -35oC, provides total protection against moisture. Can be applied on all kind of surfaces, including concrete, ceramic tiles, bitumen membranes and metal.
Fields of application
- Roofs made of concrete, cement boards, mosaic, cement slurries
- Rooftops with resistance to stagnant water
- Mineral bitumen membranes
- Metallic surfaces
- New or old polyurethane waterproofing layers
- Thermal-insulating polyurethane panels and polycarbonate panels
- Glass surfaces
- Galvanized metal sheets and bituminous membranes with aluminium sheet surface
- Over old roofing made of asbestos
Properties & advantages
- It is applied easily and dries into a smooth film that covers capillary cracks and provides total protection against moisture.
- Neoroof® Nordic has a UV cross-linking system incorporated, designed to give very good dirt pick-up resistance. After 2 days exposure to direct sunlight the film is no tacky even under high temperatures.
- It is not affected by adverse weather conditions and maintains its elasticity for temperatures down to -35oC, offering excellent impermeability to water.
- Appearance: viscous liquid-terracotta
- Density (ISO 8962): 1,31 g/cm3
- Coverage: 500-700gr/m2 for two coats (cementitious surface)
- Drying time: 2-3h initially
- PH (ISO 1148): 8-9
- Dry to recoat: 24h (low temperatures and high humidity prolong drying)