Neoproof® Polyurea is a 2-component, pure aliphatic, brushable polyurea waterproofing coating for roofs, when mechanical durability and outstanding waterproofing properties are required. Does not require special application equipment. It forms a blister-free, nonpenetrating against moisture film, providing zero water absorption and remarkably high resistance against UV and mechanical stress.
- Roofs made of concrete, cement boards, mosaic, cement slurries
- Rooftops with resistance to stagnant water
- Metallic surfaces, such as pipes, after the application of the proper primer (use Neopox® Special Primer 1225 in the cases where anticorrosive protection is needed)
- New or old polyurethane waterproofing layers
- Top-coat over fast-setting sprayable aromatic polyurea
- Protection of polyurethane foam insulation