Neopox® Special is a two-component solvent-based epoxy paint suitable for use on construction, metallic & GRP surfaces that undergo significant mechanical stress and need chemical resistance.
Fields of Application
- Floors of industries, warehouses, car services places
- Swimming pools, tanks, fountains, boats
- Indoor metallic surfaces
- Resistant at temperatures between -50°C and +140°C (short-term resistance). Permanent resistance between -20°C and +70°C.
- Neopox® Special doesn’t pre-require the substrate priming.In special occasions it is required the use of Epoxol® Primer.
- Excellent resistance to water, sea water, alkalis, petroleum derivatives, industrial atmosphere and adverse weather conditions. Good resistance to solvents and dilute acids.
- Suitable and as a protective coating to biological purification plants.
- Widespread use of applications with the same material.
- Wide range of basic colours.
- Compliant with the regulation 2004/42/EC for limitation of V.O.C. in paints and varnishes.