High strength cementious plaster for covering N-Thermon® thermal insulation boards
Fields of application
It is polymer-modified, cement based, mortar, for indoor or outdoor application. With the addition of 20% water, it is applied easily on N-Thermon® sheets after the application of Neobond Primer and alkaline-resistant fiberglass mesh as a reinforcement.
- Deplast® is a ready to use premixed mortar of high thixotropy.
- The addition of water provides a mixture, which is easily applied on vertical surfaces by means of trowel or rendering machine
- Certified with CE (according to EN 998-1)
- Mix appearance: White powder
- Density: 1,75-1,80 g/cm3
- Water per 100kg Deplast®: 20L
- Consumption of fresh mix: 1,5 Kg/m2/mm
- Minimum temperature for application: +5 oC
- Pot life (25 oC): 1h
- Resistance to temperature: -10oC to +80 oC
- Max thickness for one layer: 1,5 mm