Resistance-welded, concrete-filled steel panels are specifically designed to accommodate dynamic loads and to withstand some of the highest ultimate loads in the industry.
The fusion of a die-formed steel bottom with a flat, full hard top sheet gives the ROC Series its excellent strength.
- Accommodates maximum dynamic loads plus ultimate loads to 6,000 lbs.
- Interchangeable with other panel strengths
- Quiet, with a solid feel underfoot
- Powder coated, protective epoxy finish
- General office - The concrete core is quiet, with the solid feel of a concrete floor, yet rigid and structurally sound to accommodate
- General office traffic. This series keeps costs down without sacrificing strong load capacity.
- Computer room - Because the ROC Series can be high-pressure laminated, it's perfectly suited to the heavy rolling loads of computer rooms.
- Light industrial - This series is excellent in maximum rolling load conditions.