FO100 is a non-setting, intumescent, silicone based putty pad for sealing around plastic and metallic electrical backing boxes.
FO100 is designed to reinstate the fire integrity, of masonry walls and drywalls when penetrated by an electrical backing box, eliminating the requirement for a baffle box. This product has also been approved to maintain the acoustic performance of the substrate in accordance with ‘Approved Document E’ Robust Details, and is fully tested to meet the air leakage requirements of ‘Approved Document L’ providing a hermetic seal.
Reinstates fire and acoustic integrity and insulation to the following:
- double/single gang plastic socket
- double/single gang metallic socket
- plasterboard back to back/juxtaposed
- block wall back to back/juxtaposed
Typical areas of use include health and leisure facilities, schools, universities, commercial. retail and industrial buildings.
- Tested in accordance with EN 1366-3 up to 2 hours Classification EN 13501:2007
- Provides an effective barrier to the spread of smoke and fire for up to 2 hours
- Reinstates the acoustic integrity of a 65 dB partition (four boxes, two back to back)
- Quick and easy to install - no need for expensive baffle boxes