Generic Type: 100% Solids Aromatic Pure Polyurea
Description: Reactamine ET is an extra tough, abrasion resistant elastomer coating with extremely fast cure times that is ideal for concrete substrates. It possess exceptional toughness for numerous industrial applications that include linings for wastewater applications, secondary containment, sewer lines, manhole restoration, rail cars, wastewater lagoon linings, and other applications needing a tough resilient coating. It is extremely resistant to high abrasion and impact with elongation properties to tolerate movement over concrete substrates.
- Tough abrasion and impact resistant film
- High tensile strength and tear resistance
- Excellent water and waste water resistance
- Moisture tolerance; during and after cure
- Low odor; zero VOC
- Can be applied from 20°F to 150°F (-6°C to 65°C)
- Extremely fast cure times (dries to the touch in 10 seconds)
- Service temperature (dry) of -40°F to 250°F (-4°C to 121°C)
- Single coat application ( ≥250 mils)
- Applies using a heated, plural component spray system
- Complies with FDA 21CFR 175.300 criteria for dry food contact with and without Reactamine Primer 28
Color: Standard colors are: Black (0900), Medium Grey (0700), Tan (0200), White (0800), and Natural (0000 - Unpigmented)
Primers: Normally not required. Use Carboguard 1340 WB for dry or damp concrete or Reactamine Primer 28 for steel substrates as needed or recommended by Carboline.