Generic Type: Solvent Based Inorganic Zinc
Description: Time-tested corrosion resistant primer that protects steel galvanically in the harshest environments. For over five decades, Carbozinc 11 (CZ 11) has been the industry standard for high-performance inorganic zinc protection on steel structures worldwide.
- Carbozinc 11 meets Class B slip co-efficient and creep testing criteria for use on faying surfaces.
- Rapid cure. Dry to handle in 45 minutes at 60°F (16°C) and 50% relative humidity.
- Low temperature cure down to 0°F (-18°C).
- High zinc loading.
- Meets FDA requirements in gray color.
- Very good resistance to salting.
- May be applied with standard airless or conventional spray equipment.
- VOC compliant in certain areas
Color: Green (0300); Gray (0700)
Primers: Self Priming