Generic Type: Two component, acrylic, aliphatic polyurethane.
Description: Carbothane 134 HB is a fast dry, high gloss, high build, two component polyurethane coating. Carbothane 134 HB exhibits excellent dry times and handling characteristics. This coating has outstanding hardness, adhesion and resistance to: impact, marring, abrasion, chemicals and staining. Typical applications include structural steel, tanks, equipment or others as typically found in both industrial and architectural projects. Not recommended for continuous immersion service.
- VOC compliant – 3.3 pounds per gallon as supplied
- Fast Dry – 6-8 hours to handle at 75°F
- High build, high gloss
- Excellent abrasion resistance
- Application by conventional, airless spray, HVLP or electrostatic
- Excellent chemical resistance
- Meets SSPC Paint Spec 36; Level 3
Color: Available in a wide variety of colors
Finish: High Gloss
Primers: Use over epoxy, zinc rich epoxy or as recommended by Carboline