Generic Type: Aliphatic Acrylic Polyurethane
Description: Carbothane 134 GS is an excellent weatherable finish for exterior exposures in industrial and marine environments. It has wide versatility as a high gloss aesthetically pleasing finish for a variety of exposures. It is an ideal topcoat over epoxy primers or
intermediates to enhance appearance and longer term weathering characteristics.
- Very good weathering (75% gloss retention after 4000 hours QUV-A exposure)
- Exceeds SSPC-Paint Spec 36; Level 3
- 6 hours dry to handle time
- High gloss appearance
- Brush, roll, or spray application
- Minimum 2 hours working time
Color: Custom colors (Rapid Tint Service)
Finish: High Gloss
Primers: Acceptable primers include Carboguard epoxies.