Generic Type: Aliphatic Acrylic-Polyester Polyurethane
Description: High build, low sheen finish that has excellent resistance to corrosion, chemicals and abrasion. Suitable for application over a number of Carboline primers and intermediates, this material provides very good weathering performance in a broad range of colors.
- Outstanding performance properties in both mild and aggressive environments
- High build; suitable for many two-coat systems
- Suitable for application direct to inorganic zincs
- Application by spray, brush or roller
- Indefinite recoatability
- VOC compliant to current AIM regulations
Color: Refer to Carboline Color Guide. Certain colors may require multiple coats to hide.
Primers: Refer to Substrates & Surface Preparation
Topcoats: Carbothane® Clear Coat when required.