Generic Type: Cycloaliphatic Amine Epoxy
Description: Economical, aluminum-pigmented mastic with excellent performance properties. Designed for a broad range of applications, this material provides good corrosion resistance, film build and surface tolerance. Can be applied at low temperatures and cures faster than many other epoxy mastics.
- Very good performance over minimal surface preparation of steel substrates
- Suitable as a tie-coat/topcoat for most tightly adhered existing coatings
- Excellent film build on edges
- Can be applied at temperatures as low as 40°F
- VOC compliant to current AIM regulations
Color: Aluminum (C901),Red (0500)*
(Aluminum pigment yields a dull gray (or red) appearance)
Color variations within a batch or between batches may occur due to the metallic pigments and variations in application techniques and conditions.
*Red (M500) is available for use as a contrasting primer in multiple coat applications, but should be topcoated.
Primers: Self-priming. May be applied over most tightly adhering coatings and aged alkyds.