We construct these panels from a high density 1,650kg fibre-reinforced calcium sulphate core, which we then totally encase within a steel shell.
One of the most widely used systems in the industry, the EU series combines economics with excellent performance. Quiet underfoot
- Fire Resistance Properties
- Environmentally friendly RHINO calcium sulphate panels are constructed from Noncombustible high quality alpha-hemihydrate single pressed gypsum and non-toxic unbleached cellulose fibers are used as reinforcing material
- Acoustic Properties RHINO calcium sulphate panels offer an excellent acoustical sound deadening value
- Excellent rolling load performance
- Class A flame spread rating
- Internally grounded
- General office - The solid core is quiet and economical. with an excellent rolling load and Class A flame spread rating perfect for general office use.
- Computer rooms- A strong ultimate load capacity plus user-friendly light weight makes this series a favorite for computer rooms.